M U S L I M M U S L I M

Catchy

the song is catchy. even if someone doesn't believe the same as you (or lack there of) this is something any one should enjoy. it isn't preaching, it feels more as though its telling people to practice.

Blakant responds:

Practice, thats what we've been lacking these days...
Some ppl doesnt rlly know what religion is, so they call those who practice it an ignorant, racist & many more

Non-silent horror: Ants Non-silent horror: Ants

yeah, that was creepy

excellent sense of how to make a disturbing sequence, from the build up to the end.
really got a kick out of that last shot with the ant. overall the composer is probably spot on for what it is you were getting at.

Obama's Inauguration Obama's Inauguration

HHAHAH!

clever, concise and some what educational. you've got a satirical view with this one man and its freakin spot on!

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

SIC!!

That was freakin sweet! really man your effort shows itself here and not a thing can be said to degrade those fights. Definitely got some damn good humor for the last fight.

-Particle Man- -Particle Man-

LMFAO

Hot damn! its been a while since I've heard "the might be giants" but that was a very refreshing bit there mate. this is going on the favorites list for sure. excellent style.

HOSUE [sic] HOSUE [sic]

damn creative

FUNNY! A good fan of house can help but crap themself a litte when wilson and house have a dance break. and as mentioned before, ITS NOT LUPUS, in never is lupus...

Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

damn your funny

damn man, that was really funny. so damn good that episodes 1-10 are now being loaded so that my familiarity with your work can grow. you've got some skills.

I only wish that this might be constructive instead of just praise.

Crayon Bear Crayon Bear

Purple Crayon

Some one has been reading too much "Harold and the purple Crayon" its just the same as the classic childrens book but this has an edge of entertainment to it. Its good.

Super Mario Blitz Super Mario Blitz

Lets Do the MARio!!

It fits the music quite well. This is a great use of FLASH and of someone's music. Sprite films just aren't getting enough good artist behind them these days.

NG Horror Show NG Horror Show

Oh, that was damn good.

This is really good but unfortunatley not really scary at all.

The TV wasn't that great. It was short and didn't make any sense. The dud walking backwards was odd but not something thats gunna scare most.

Sick Death, you made a great flash and I'm a fan of your work but that pedophile doctor was more twisted then scary. Its great that your work is always really good and violent but the SFX could've been timed better or the plot could've been something other then 'The Ring' knock off. Your definatley the best of the artists on this submission but a little more time spent on a plot might horrorfy more on your next entry.

RevveR was very cool, although its almost as incoherent as the first one. So good but so weird. The kids that keep spazing out were just something to glare at while the cut on the person's arm magically healed.

All of these rock but I recomend taking shrooms and watching some really horror movies to give you some ideas on what a horrorific flash can be.